Board MeetingGallup-McKinley County Schools
Vacancies & Recruiting Incentives
Educational Staffing Solutions for Substitutes
- School Calendar 2018/2019- Revised 5 14 18
- Student Transfer Forms 2018-2019 SY - fillable
- Summer Lunch Sites and Times
- 2018 Summer Reading Challenge
- Board of Education
- Legal Ntc Spec Mtg Budget 2018-19 6 14 18
- Recruiting Incentives for Staff and community members CommunityRecruit Be One of Us-Recruit
- School Menus
- Contract Dates to Employees 2017-18 2018-19 SY Start and End Dates
- For specific School information you can click on the Directories/School tab on the left side of the home page
- Check out the calendar for all the upcoming events
- For School delays or cancellations please look for the ALERT on the top of the page or call 721-2233
- GMCS Fund Raising Handbook
- 2017-2018 OMA Revised Board of Education Resolution
- 2018-19 OMA Resolution 060418
- School Threat Letter for Parents and Community
GMCS PARRC Scores
Notice of Non-Discrimination:
Gallup-McKinley County Schools (GMCS) recognizes the diversity and worth of all individuals regardless of national origin, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation in any educational programs, activities or employment. GMCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability or age in its programs and activities. GMCS provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: 504 District Contact—Tim Bond, 505-721-1018; Title IX —Sandra Lee, Director of Personnel, 505-721-1063
- empower students through partnerships with parents, schools, and communities.
- develop students who are self-directed life long learners.
- promote the essential skills and positive character traits.
- provide a safe and healthy environment.